Requirement for Abstract Submission :
Abstract Submission should have the following :
- Presenting author must be a registered delegate.
- Post-Graduates must submit a letter of Affiliation from the Head of the Department.
- The abstract should reach the scientific committee before 31st October 2018.
- All abstracts to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org only.
Paper Presentation guidelines :
- Presenting author followed by co-authors names
- Email id for communication
- Institution name
- The length of the abstract (excluding the title, names and affiliation) should not exceed 250 words. – Studies should follow a structured format
- Materials and methods
- Time allotted for presentation – 7 minutes
- Please prepare your presentation in Powerpoint format and carry it along on a pen drive.
- You must load your presentation at the venue at-least one day prior to your session.
- The number of slides to be presented should also not exceed 20 (excluding the title, references and thank you slide) in order to ensure strict adherence to time.
- The slides should be clear and should not contain too much information which will make it more difficult for the audience to follow.
- There should not be more than 8 lines per slide and 10 words per line.
- The patients whose photographs will be shown during the presentation should not be identifiable.
Note - Workshop & target courses registrations will be on first come first serve basis. Limited registration are available, So register early, so that you do not miss out on attending your favourite workshop